2 medium red peppers
2 medium yellow peppers
1 pound zucchini, thin slices
2 table spoon olive oil
2 garlic clove, crushed
salt and freshly ground black pepper
springs of basil
1. Halve the peppers, cutting right through
the stern so that half of its remains intact on
each pepper half. Trim away the core and
the seeds carefully.
2. Place the pepper halve shiny-side up under a ot broiler and cook for 10-15 minutes, until tender and charred in places. remove and leave to one side.
3. Sprinkle the zucchini with olive oil and turn them with your fingers so that they are evely coated. Broil for 5-10 minutes, until browned and tender.
4. Transfer the zucchini to a bowl and put the tomatoes under the broiler for about 5 minutes, until tender and charred in places. Add zucchini. You can remove the skins or leave them on.
5. Add the garlic and salt and pepper to the zucchini and tomatoes. Mix gently. then spoon the mixture into the pepper halves. Serve warm or at room temperature, one yellow and one red half on each plate, garnish with the sprigs of basil.